Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My first - you liked.

I know someone. She used to be my love in school time. We used to be together, sit together and live together. I was always lost in her admiration. But, fate had its own way. She left me in second year of college. I was broken. I felt low and kept thinking of her. And then, as an answer to my prayers, she returned in the third year. But now, there was a change. Nobody liked her. She had turned horrific and disgusting. More so, intolerable. Just that people used to call it physics. I call it off.

1 comment:

  1. That was nice and I still remember your love for Physics was at its peak in last year when out of 4 subjects you opted 3 physics subject!

    Keep your love intact because you never know you could be the next Newton
    All the best

    ReplyDelete